Stuttgart/Germany (remote) 80-100%
We, atwork, support companies in fostering employee engagement and designing a generationally comprehensive workplace. We are revolutionizing the HR sector with the first science-based SaaS solution for employee engagement. Our mission is to engage employees in their company so they can thrive, and work with their hands, head, and heart.
We are looking for an ambitious Account Manager as part of our team in Stuttgart/Germany (remote).
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Independent acquisition of SMEs & large companies in the distribution area
- Targeted development of customer relationships
- Responsibility for the complete sales cycle, from initial contact to agreement
- Continuous and autonomous support and maintenance of the CRM system
- Close cooperation with the Marketing and Project Team
- Preparation and implementation of customer presentations and workshops
- Reporting to and close cooperation with the responsible Sales Manager
- Completed business administration studies or education
- Proficient in German and English
- 2-5 years of successful experience in direct sales of products and services
- Entrepreneurial thinking & conduct as well as independence, proactivity & ambition
- Willingness to travel
- Ideally an HR – Software background
What to look forward to:
- Success-oriented compensation
- Versatile, challenging & independent work in a dynamic start-up
- Work in a young & highly motivated team
- Flat hierarchy & direct communication
- Flexible working hours, modern offices & the option to work from home
- Shaping the workplace of the future – both for us and our clients
Martin Newelski is looking forward to hearing from you!
See you soon – atwork.
Apply for this job
Please send your resume, cover letter and references to email@example.com
You successfully applied!
Thank you for your application - we’ll be in touch with you soon.
If there’s anything you’d like to share with us or have questions about how we can help you, we’d love to hear from you - atwork.