Full-Stack ASP.NET / Angular / Azure Cloud Developer (m/f/d)
Welcome to atwork! We are a Swiss start-up with offices in Switzerland, Germany and – now also – Spain. We would love to have you on our expanding team.
Together with us, you will develop our atwork suite, an innovative platform solution in the HR space, combining science with cutting-edge technologies. You will help companies have committed employees by making the right decisions through activities, transparent data flow, and engaging HR interactions. Our software helps employees delivering outstanding performance at work with atwork.
We are looking for a Full-Stack .NET / Angular Software Developer (m/f/d) to support our team.
Here, atwork, you will be engaged in the development of our products. We work in mixed teams of developers, product managers & designers to develop cloud-native based on a modern technology stack with high value for our customers.
What you’ll do with us:
- Assisting & leading the development of (some of) our products
- Assisting & leading Front End, Service, or Back End Development according to your preferences
- Developing with modern frameworks in .NET Core and Angular
- Configuring our Azure Cloud environment
- Developing your skills through the possibility to bring your own proposals into the roadmap
.NET | C# | Angular | TypeScript | Microsoft Azure
Why we want you with us:
- You are a trained engineer, you are studying computer science or similar fields in the last semester, or you can prove otherwise that you are an outstanding developer
- You are interested in new technologies and are eager to learn
- You have an adequate level of English, both written and spoken
What you can look forward to with us:
- Be part of a growing & dynamic start-up with a promising software solution
- Enhance your knowledge by working in different fields (Front-End, Back-End, Cloud, etc.)
- Work in a young & highly motivated team with flat hierarchies
- Get a competitive salary
- Recieve flexible working hours, modern offices & the option to work from home
- Shaping the workplace of the future – both for our clients and us
- Every employee is entitled to a „Get to know the team – journey“ to Switzerland or Germany (after Covid)
If you have any questions, please contact Anja Hovorka & Tobias Blum: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
See you soon – atwork.
Apply for this job
Please send your resume, cover letter and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
You successfully applied!
Thank you for your application - we’ll be in touch with you soon.
If there’s anything you’d like to share with us or have questions about how we can help you, we’d love to hear from you - atwork.