Sales Development Representative (m/f/d)
We, atwork, support companies in fostering employee engagement and designing a generationally comprehensive workplace. We are revolutionizing the HR sector with the first science-based SaaS solution for employee engagement. Our mission is to engage employees in their company so they can thrive, and work with their hands, head, and heart.
We are looking for an ambitious Sales Development Representative (m/f/d) as part of our team in Stuttgart.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the account management in the acquisition of new customers
- Targeted lead generation, including the development of target customer lists
- Targeted development of client relationships
- Support for the complete sales cycle
- Qualification of customer contacts
- Preparation of presentations and offers
- Continuous and autonomous support and maintenance of the CRM system
- Close cooperation with the Marketing and Project team
- Preparation of customer presentations and workshops
- Reporting to and close cooperation with the responsible sales manager
- Completed business administration studies or education
- Proficient in German and English
- Profound experience in the area of customer acquisition
- Eagerness for success, goal orientation and teamwork
- Creative customer approach
- Ideally an HR – Software background
What to look forward to:
- Direct influence on team and company success
- Versatile, challenging & independent work in a dynamic start-up
- Work in a young & highly motivated team
- Flat hierarchy & direct communication
- Flexible working hours, modern offices & the option to work from home
- Shaping the workplace of the future – both for us and our clients
Martin Newelski is looking forward to hearing from you!
See you soon – atwork.
Apply for this job
Please send your resume, cover letter and references to email@example.com
You successfully applied!
Thank you for your application - we’ll be in touch with you soon.
If there’s anything you’d like to share with us or have questions about how we can help you, we’d love to hear from you - atwork.