Zürich, Switzerland 80-100%
Join our young, dynamic and ambitious team as a UI Designer in Zürich, Switzerland
Since 2018, atwork has been supporting companies in fostering employee engagement, providing a generational employee experience and designing a comprehensive workplace. We are revolutionizing the HR field with the first scientifically based employee engagement SaaS solution, tailored to employee surveys, activity management and communication. Our mission is to promote employee engagement and create a progressive employee experience for the new workforce of generation Y & Z.
We started out strong and are now looking for support atwork.
- Working within brand guidelines to create layouts that enhance product style and voice through visual elements
- Adapting & evolving the look & feel of the UI components of the product
- Collaborating with design team, project manager and developers for product optimization
- Creating various graphic design elements, such as icons, infographics, and print layouts
- Implementing customers’ business requirements in design
- Improving the product experience and vizualizing our mission in intuitive & beautiful designs
- Responsibility in a successful start-up with a dynamic, ambitious team
- Participation in shaping new innovations atwork
- Opportunities to develop and advance in an innovative environment
What you bring to the table:
- Adobe Creative Cloud Suite mainly knowledge in Illustrator, Photoshop, XD & InDesign
- Experience with web and mobile app design
- Experience creating lo-fi and hi-fi prototypes
- Strong typography, layout, and visual design skills
- Fluent in English
- Time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Adaptability to startup-mentality with changing tasks in the design environment
- Strong in problem-solving, collaboration & teamwork
- Proactive & independent work style
- Attention to detail
- Creativity & thinking outside the box
The team is looking forward to hearing from you – see you soon atwork.
Apply for this job
You successfully applied!
Thank you for your application - we’ll be in touch with you soon.
If there’s anything you’d like to share with us or have questions about how we can help you, we’d love to hear from you - atwork.