We are looking for an ambitious Sales Manager (m/w/d) to join our team in Spain.
In this position you will report directly to the Sales Manager and build your own sales portfolio. In managing your target markets, you can rely on professional support on the one hand and enjoy freedom for your own initiative on the other.
With your support you contribute significantly to the success of atwork!
- Independent acquisition of SMEs across Spain
- Responsibility for the entire sales cycle, from the initial contact (cold-calling, email marketing, preparation and execution of customer presentations, etc.) to the signing of the contract as well as development and expansion of customer relationships
- Work with Sales Development Representative(s) and their generation of new leads through cold-calling and email marketing)
- Support targeted marketing initiatives, campaigns, and external events for lead generation
- Identify new opportunities on how to enlarge the existing sales portfolio in the new target market (e.g. new partner channels etc.)
- Completed business studies or comparable education
- Business fluent in Spanish, English. French, Italian or Portuguese are a plus
- At least 3 years of successful sales experience of software products and services
- Background and network in the wider HR field
- High customer-orientation and business acumen
- Experience with in- and outbound marketing campaigns, marketing automation and emailing tools
- Experience with the use and maintenance of CRM tools and Excel
- Willingness to travel
- Establish a completely new sales region and target market
- Benefit from very high growth potential of the company and your own area of responsibility
- Highly attractive participation in sales revenues
- Work in a young & highly motivated team with flat hierarchies and direct communication
- Flexible working hours, modern offices in the heart of Santander and the possibility of remote work
- Very close cooperation with the marketing, product, and customer success team
- Discounts on our corporate benefits platform for all employees
- Referral program: You receive a bonus by helping us find the new talent for atwork
- Learning / further education budget (time and pay)
We look forward to hearing from you and will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
See you soon - atwork