Do you want to join us as a Customer Success Specialist in Spain?
Our HR and BI technology solutions aim to make business success more predictable through the targeted improvement of HR KPIs. To achieve this, we always question the status quo and rely on scientific research paired with leading technology. As part of the Product and Sales team, you will have the opportunity to play a decisive role in customer satisfaction, retention, and engagement. As an emerging and dynamic company, we always want to expand our horizons. Are you an outgoing person who enjoys dealing with people and always looks beyond? Then you have come to the right place
- Remote in Spain.
- Hybrid in Santander
- You will be in charge of the customer care of running clients as well as for the implementations/onboardings.
- You will drive success for our customers and ensure a positive customer experience for example by providing recommendations about product usage and new features.
- You will guide customers to engage with the product along the customer journey
- You will be the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas of the product.
- You will be the first line for technical support for customers and follow escalation procedures when necessary.
- You will identify opportunities to improve/optimize customer support.
- You will be working closely with our Product Owners and help improving and testing new features and functionalities.
This role may be a good fit for you if:
- You have a BA/BS Degree in Business, Engineering or any other relative field.
- You bring experience and you are interested in Software and HR.
- You have proven technical skills, preferably with some experience in using databases.
- You have 1+ years experience in working as customer support and/or account management increasing customer satisfaction and retention.
- You bring strong interpersonal skills with a passion for customer interactions and service.
- You are organized and have the ability to move from a big picture to detail-oriented work.
- You bring excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You want to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Languages we expect you to bring
- English Proficiency.
- German (Highly desirable).
What we offer
- Being part of a growing and dynamic start-up culture.
- A permanent contract.
- Hybrid (Santander) or remote work with flexible working hours (Friday’s till 3 pm and reduced hours in summer).
- 25 holidays a year and 2 additional not ‘atwork’ days.
- 1 additional week salary/holidays per 3 years of employment.
- Learning Budget including learning hours for your development.
- Regular team events, including two team development weeks a year on location.
Our core values
- We are bold.
- We are empowering.
- We are determined.
- We make an impact.
- We stand for sustainable growth.
We look forward to hearing from you and will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
See you soon - atwork